Its All my Life....


.

I just realize that everyone in this world should be appreciate we still have parents. How can I be a good son to my parents. You know,I should visit parents. Nothing says it just "I love you" more than spending time with someone. My parents spend their lives giving me their time. Yes I should be a good son and give some time back to them. Other than that, I will be kind to my siblings. Help them in any way I can. Parents want us to get along. It's comforting for them to know I will have each other after they are gone.

My Beloved Parent
I just don't know what happen to the world. Son become evil and cruel to their parent.So that,I will thank my  parents for all they have done for me. I will tell them how I feel and how much they mean to me. People often forget to say, "I love you and you're important to me." And I will tell my parents that I care--and tell them often. Than get a good education. I'll make my parents proud by educating myself. Don't you know that most parents dream of their child going out into the world with an education that can help them start a career. Yes! It's true.
After I'll get a good job. Then I'll show my parents that I can support myself. A good son can take care of himself and those he loves. I should let my parents see the time and effort they spent raising I helped create a good person who can live independently. You know what, we should be proud of our parents. They always take care of our life. If they angry to you, they actually don't mean it but they are love you very much.
O Allah, I love my parent. Take care of them just like they take care of me......




Your Reply